- DVDs can take up a great amount of space, especially if you purchase them regularly. What if you want to back up your DVD collection using DVD Shrink, but you don’t have the space to house so many backups? Fortunately, with DVD Shrink you can combine two DVD movies onto one DVD Disc.Read more: How to Combine Two DVD Movies Into One With DVD Shrink | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4964071_combine-movies-one-dvd-shrink.html#ixzz1HYJeBPn8
- Copying the First DVD
Insert the first DVD into the computer and open DVD Shrink.
Click the “Open Disc” tab at the top left of DVD Shrink and wait as DVD Shrink analyzes the disc. This process can take a few minutes so have patience.
Click the “Re-Author” tab located at the far right of the DVD Shrink window. You should see a number of different categories pop up in the right column (the Tab Labels DVD Brower) with folders listed such as “Menus,” “Main Movie” and “Extras.”
Select the file you want on your DVD (if it is the main movie, you’ll find that under the “Main Movie” tab probably listed as “Title 1”) and drag it to the left column (labeled as “Re-Authored DVD”). Drag as many files from the DVD Broswer column to the Re-Authored column as you desire (and as space will allow).
Click the “Backup!” button located around the middle of the DVD Shrink window and then click “Ok” on the new window that pops up. Wait until DVD Shrink has finished backing up. After it finishes backing up it will eject the disc from the drive and search for a Blank Disc.
Click the “Cancel” button and return to the DVD Shrink window. DVD Shrink will have saved the DVD file to your hard drive. The folder name is the same as the DVD name that shows up when you open the disc.
Remove the first DVD from the disc tray and insert the second DVD.
3 Copying Disc 2 and Burning the Movies
Repeat steps 1 to 4 in Section 1.
Click on the Drive menu located directly under the “DVD Brower” tab and select the Local Disc (C:).
Locate the file created from the first DVD and click on it.
Drag the files into the left column (Re-Author) and click on the “Backup!” button. Wait as DVD Shrink backs this disc up and then pops the DVD out of the drive.
Remove second DVD and insert the Blank DVD Disc into the drive. DVD Shrink will now burn your “Re-Authored” DVD with both movies onto the disc. Once it is finished your have successfully copied two DVD Movies onto one DVD.
=====JUNK ADDS FOR REFERENCE===
- Best 10 Web Hosting 2010www.Consumer-Rankings.com/HostingCompare and Buy Top10 Web Hosting ! Free Setup & Domain, from $3.95/m
- Hard Drive Imagingwww.ics-iq.comSAS 8GB/m, SATA 5GB/m, SSD 13GB/m Copy Any Hard Drive at Top Speed!
- Free DVD Burning SoftwareFreeze.com100% Free. Download Instantly!
- Download Video Converterwww.avs4you.com/Convert AVI to DVD MPEG WMV MP4 Convert All Popular Media File Type